5/15/12

Rose Pressey

How to Date a Werewolf

Rylie is a young successful girl. She has a knack for getting people together, so she starts a business called Get a Mate! To match that werewolf, vampire or other paranormal with their true mate. All is well until a match falls through and she is the target of the jilted girls rage. Rylie lives with her roommate Jennifer. When Jennifer see the the new guy move in next door, she knows that Rylie needs the hook up. So with a new guy, a business that is in trouble from one bad match, someone trying to kill her, chase her and scare the hell out of her, oh and she is a werewolf and none of her friends know about it.

This is a PG book. This is the 1st I have read by this author.  How to Date a Werewolf is safe for YA. It is cute story. I found, I keep wanting to yell at the main character Rylie, to just spill the beans to her friends already.  I went to the end and by the end I was happy with it but the author left a lot of unanswered questions to a possible follow up for the next book. So let me sum up....great for YA...so-so for the adults. I think I was expecting a adult type book and got a YA book. So, definitely worth the read if you like YA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)