7/15/16

Jordan Marie‬




Their Love nearly destroyed both of them.
Can they find their way back to each other?


Beth: 
Can you love and hate the same person? 
I fell in love too fast, too young. 
I made decisions I thought would protect the ones I love. 
Now I’m hated for them. 
Skull is the love of my life. 
But our life was wrapped up in lies. 
We were captured by them, and left with nothing when they exploded. 
How much can a heart take before it breaks, and just doesn’t care anymore? 

Skull: 
Everything Beth and I had was a lie. 
I claimed her, but she left me broken. 
Letting her back in would be a mistake. 
Fool me once… but never again. Never. 
I won’t allow myself to be weak again. 
A man can only take so much. 
I’m done...or maybe not... 

Conclusion of Devil's Blaze Trilogy. (Previously and tentatively titled Conquered) Breathe easy there's a HEA in there for Skull and Beth and you even catch up with Torch and Katie

Released(Book 3) by Jordan Marie Author Page is ‪#‎LIVE‬ and only ‪#‎99Cents‬ or ‪#‎FreeInKU‬. Will Skull and Beth find there way back to happiness or will they be RELEASED from the past? Grab your copy today to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)