2/12/15

Review of Houston Five Brothers Series Book 1 by Melissa Bell

Houston
Five Brothers Series Book 1
by
Melissa Bell

Houston and his brothers are looking for a fresh start, can they make a go of it with 'Five Brothers Security' in Queensland, Australia. Houston an ex-federal agent meets Cameron a police detective that has just transferred back into the area. The two join forces to work a difficult case. Is it possible there could be more than meets the eye, Houston is tall, dark, handsome and cursed.

Cameron is a strong independent woman, she's had to fight hard to get her detectives shield in a male dominated world. should she trust Houston to help her with the case that could make or break her career.

This is an amazing read with a plot that keeps you turning the pages til the very end.  I fell in love with the characters & can't help but wonder what happened to a couple of the other characters..hoping they get their stories told also. This is the first book I've read in this series and I would definitely read more. This is an amazing author that keeps you reading & wanting more.
 
I rate this book 5 stars
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)