2/17/15

Review of Empty Rooms by Jeffery J. Mariotte

Empty Rooms
Jeffery J. Mariotte

There is so much I can say about Empty Rooms, this book was beyond awesome!

Rich, an ex cop of 6 years, finds himself intrigue with a house close to his new one. One that is named the "Morton House". Seems there was a child that one lived there, Angela Morton. Thirteen years ago Angela Morton went to get ice cream. She never made it to the Ice Cream Truck, but where she went is one that no one has figured out. No body and no ransom note. The mystery that surrounds this house and story is one that Rich can not let go. When Rich meets up with Frank Robey they compare info on this disturbing case. Rich and Robey decide to take matters into their own hands and find out what actually happen to Angela that day.
What they find will be so disturbing, but will find out the truth before another innocent child disappears ???
Two thumbs up for this wonderful novel ! !  This is the first Mariotte novel I have read and I will be looking for more. I was hooked just by reading the title. This is one you will not want to put down. Its well written and the characters are strong and fit the story line. Words flow and puzzles fit together, just as they should. I enjoyed the ride I took on the thrilling roller coaster ride.
5 Thrilling stars :)
Wende

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)