2/5/15

Review of For Ruby's Love By Starla Kaye

For Ruby's Love By Starla Kaye

       Ruby is a young women who works with horses. Her and her farther work at rehabilitating horses. When her father dies and leaves Ruby on her own, she is lost in grief but knows she has to push on. She knows she has to honor the next job her father had lined up for the two of them. Even if it is the last thing she wants to do. When she arrives at the ranch, she finds 2 men. She knows there is something between them but is also drawn to them both. These men could break her heart or give her everything she has every desired and more.

This just over a 100 pg story is full of anticipation of things to come. You feel bad for Ruby and her change in life but also the problems with the men she meets. I'd have given this story a 4 but the ending was ended too abruptly. The sex scenes are not real descriptive (can be a good or bad thing depending on what you like), but the thing I did not like is the anticipation that is not resolved. Sexual tension builds through the entire story and then abruptly ends. One more chapter of a mind blowing sex scene and maybe a epilogue on how they are doing wks or months later....I could have given this book a 4 or even a 5. But I didn't feel like it was an ending to a story.
3 stars

Julie Ramsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)