2/28/15

2 Reviews for Rhonda Lee Carver

 

SECOND BURN COWBOY by RHONDA LEE CARVER

 
Finally got to read Deckland's story! He and Elsa make the perfect match. Rhonda has kept my interest in this series since book 1, with this and last two being about the brothers. Deckland, being the oldest was still living in the old homestead by himself. Running the ranch, keeping to himself. He had met Elsa earlier and shared a kiss and he wanted to move forward. He saves Elsa's life at her business which her home was above. She lost everything. Deckland being the one who takes care of everyone, offered her his house. That's when the sparks start flying and everything heats up. Add in an abusive ex and things get exciting. They go from hot to cold back to hot. I couldn't put this book down. I got to meet Tucker in this story and can't wait to read it!!

5 stars
Tanya

already posted on Goodreads & Amazon


SECOND HOPE COWBOY by RHONDA LEE CARVER


I really loved Tucker and Hope's story. The passion never left, she should of never left. She thought she was doing what was best for Tucker by leaving but ended up instead breaking both their hearts. When she comes back asking for the house he refuses to live in, he makes a deal that she can't refuse. She realizes her mistake in leaving but still can't tell him why she left in the first place until an outsider drops the bomb. This story ended just like I was hoping it would.

5 stars
Tanya

already posted on Goodreads & Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)