2/2/15

Review of FROM LOATHE TO LOVE (BOOK 1-HEELS IN LOVE) by Phoeniz Rayne

FROM LOATHE TO LOVE
 BOOK 1-HEELS IN LOVE
  by Phoeniz Rayne

This book involves two completely different characters. Jyme is a rich man with lots of secrets and Cricket is a working girl with secrets of her own. Jyme pursues Cricket until he finally wears her down. His vulnerability is sweet and you can't help falling a little in love with him yourself. Cricket sees and loves this side of him. He also has a side that's dangerous and scary. Cricket doesn't like this side of him and gets scared every time it shows up which in fact Jyme doesn't want her to see. They throw her into a panic attack which she's never had before meeting Jyme but he's determined to make her love him.
This story has twists and turns with adventure and danger that keeps you hanging on to the book and the edge of your seat wondering how it's going to turn out. Questions are left unanswered that I expect to find in book 2 of this series.

Tanya Brown (Tanya Bee)
I give this story 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)