2/17/15

Review of Fracture : The Secret Enemy Saga Book 3 by Virginia McKevitt

Secrets
Fracture : The Secret Enemy Saga  Book 3 
by  Virginia McKevitt


     Kristina has been dealing with so much lately. The death of her parents, learning that there are things in this world and others that are not what they seem, the fact that she has some abilities that make her special in many ways and a list of too many things that she can't remember or are still unknown to her.  Al the while she has her new husband/mate to help her through the changes and new trials that have plagued her since her parents deaths.  But it has not been the marital bliss they would like to have.  Kristina has been having nightmares of the evil priestess, Alexasia.  But how can that be.  She is dead.  They both saw it with their own eyes.   But somehow they both know that it's true.  Alexasia is back and continuing her evil plans.  They must stop her before she can kill again. 


Review:   This is the continued story of Kristina and Tegrin (Book 3).  A great read that I thoroughly enjoyed.  The author takes us between two worlds with the characters.  I feel that she does a great job explaining the worlds and the characters in each world.  The struggle between good and evil is like a character in these books and this book delivers the drama that goes with it.  I adore Tegrin and his sweetness, even though he is a great assassin for the King, I enjoy the tenderness in which he deals with Kristina.  The author gave us great characters in a great story.  I can't wait to read the next book.  I recommend that you pick up this series and start reading this fantastic journey.  Enjoy  

5 of 5 stars
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)