2/17/15

Review of Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Allegiant
by Veronica Roth

The factions have fallen. Tris, Tobias and Marcus got the secret out. The new dictator, Evelyn Johnson, now gains the control over the city with the factionless.  The city is in chaos. The people who are loyal to the faction now form a new group, the Allegiant. Tris, Tobias, Caleb, Peter, Uriah, Cara and Christina go outside the city broader and enter the bureau of welfare. In there the truth is revealed. Tris’s mothers history is revealed. There are new plans for the bureau powers, which may lead to death and the loss of many. Memories will be erased, sacrifices will be made and the city will be  changed forever.
    This book was great. This was the best series I have read. It’s shocking when they find out the truth of why the factions even began. The sacrifices are shocking and unbelievable. The plans for the bureau are dangerous to Tris and everyone in the city. I’ll give this book a 5 stars.

James Ramsey   
13 yr old student

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)