2/21/15

EY Wade Day 2

           Ey Wade's~ When Clouds Touch                              "They create an affair of the heart"

 
When Clouds Touch
 
“ I knew in my soul, I loved you before we ever met.”


Paisley has dreamed of this

connection all of her life. Held him in

every pulse of her heart. Glimpsed him from the corner of her

Eyes. Like wisps of the future - drifts from past.

Malachi chased her in his dreams ....

Across a life time. Seeing, but never touching.



And that’s how they lived life, continuously rushing past destiny.

Reaching for each other, only to have their steps redirected.



When clouds touch, it becomes an affair of the heart. Will the heart be strong

enough to accept the challenge?
 



“So, what does a fellow do when the father of the woman he loves, just doesn't have the same feelings for him? The video at the end makes me think of all the trouble Malachi has when trying to convince Paisley's dad about how much he loves the man's daughter.
An Affair of the Heart

“Mom, yes I understand what you are saying, that’s why I’m calling you. I’ve only been gone four hours. Everything is fine. I’m perfectly okay with Malachi. Where did you think I would be? Did you get my note?”
 “Note? Note?” Annie’s voice rose an octave on the repeat of the word. A sure sign she had lost all control. “Do you think a few short abrupt sentences explain your action? Do you believe they excuse the way you have left your father and I on the verge of terror? We had no idea where you were or how you had gone. You can’t drive because of your vision. Did you call a taxi?Are you okay? Tell me where you are and we will come and get you.”
 “I’m not coming back there.”
“Paisley, honey you aren’t planning anything drastic are you? You were so upset last night. Please, I will talk to your father, make him see we want you happy. Have him change his mind about Malachi. Just come home.” “I’m not coming there, Mom. It’s not my home, its the family home. I moved out and the two of you moved me back in. Took away my freedom, my love, and tried to push me back into the role of a naive child. I can’t return to that.”
 “Then what are you going to do?”
 “I’m going to spend the next couple of weeks with Malachi, marry him, and then I’ll return as his wife to confront you and Oto-san.”
 “What? You’re going to-” Annie MuRong yelled to her husband, calling him to the phone relating everything Paisley had said to her. Her voice on the line was immediately replaced by her husband’s angry demanding tirade.
 “Paisley Tenshi MuRong, are you serious? You will marry this man?”
 “Yes, Oto-san. He’s returning our family’s honor. Isn’t that what you were complaining about the other night? It is my destiny to be with him. Today was an impulsive move. No one was there to spy on me and I called him. It is a good thing I did, he was leaving town. One minute longer and I would have missed him. Its as if it were planned in the stars. Believe this, I’ll be alright. When I return, I’ll come there.”o, there is nothing I can say?”
 “Yes, there is. You can give me your blessing.”
“I will always wish the best for you, Paisley. I want you happy.”
 “Then rest and know that is what I am. See you in a few days.”
 “Before you hangup, let me speak with Mr. Dae.”
 “Oh Oto-san, please don't embar...”
 “Put him on the phone, now.”
 “I hear you, Sir. We’re on speaker.” Malachi’s voice joined the conversation.  “So, don’t try to chew my head off.”
 “Mr. Dae, if you were here in front of me, your head would surely be torn off. At this moment, I can only bow defeat, you have won. I see now, this urge to have a relationship was not an infatuation between you and Paisley. I have to accept that. I have to be satisfied with the choice she has made and believe it will be for the best. What I want to know from you, Mr. Dae are your plans? What now?”
 “Now, Sir. I intend to spend the next few days helping your daughter to heal her spirit, to erase the memory of the heartbreak we both felt at our separation.  To show her love, mentally, verbally, and of course physically. Before all of that, I intend to marry your daughter. It will be a Gandharva Vivaah, a marriage of love because that’s what your daughter and I have for each other. And then I hope to come home and be embraced in your arms and accepted like the son I intend to be to you and Paisley’s mother. The same dependable, loving son I am to my parents. Hopefully, you won’t grab me around the neck and shake me the way my father does when I do something he disagrees with.”
 “Keep that hope, Mr. Dae. I’ll speak to you on your return.” Mr. MuRong disconnected the call.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)