4/27/13

Review of San Antonio Desire by Suzzana C Ryan

San Antonio Desire
by Suzzana C. Ryan



   Cody Flannigan wanted no part of moving to Texas with her mom.  But her mother insisted that she
at least give it a chance and if she didn't like it after 6 months then she could move back to New York. 
And no sooner did she arrive at her uncles in Texas, did she have the pleasure of meeting Chase Martin, 
the town vet.  And she thinks that he just might be a good enough reason to stay in Texas.
   Chase can't believe that his friend, Max, is trying to fix him up with his niece.  Max thinks that the 
two young people would make a good match.  And he can see that he is right at their first meeting.  
Chase is at a loss for words when he meets Cody.  She is so beautiful.  He knows instantly that he 
wants to make her his, forever.

Review:  What a great read this was.  The story of Chase and Cody was sweet at times and sexy at 
others.  Cody's uncle Max and his partner, Phil, bring humor to the story.  The author did a good job 
of keeping me interested in the story throughout and gave me plenty of sexy scenes.  An easy, sexy 
read. 


Theresa F

5 of 5 stars


1 comment:

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)