4/6/13

Review of The Dragon of Doughton Park by John Hundley

The Dragon of Doughton Park (Red Wolf, #2)


Everyone has accepted the Prophecy of the Red Wolf except the Red Wolf himself, that would be Clifford.   He and Nicole meet with a Dragon for help in learning more about this Prophecy.  What he and Nicole the Omega learn is not really what Clifford had hoped for but it was also help full.  Clifford then meets  with many wolves of different packs  to lead them on a small war against the Vampires.  With Clifford seeing (wink wink) a vampire he is even more torn with this prophecy.  So with a small group he sets out to bring down a nest of vampires.  While on way he finds that they can talk in each others minds.   good thing as nothing seems to go right.  While driving back a shoot out ensues.  Heather is hit with such force that she is knocked off a bridge Clifford jumps the bridge to save her forgetting that Were-Wolves can't swim, they sink.
Amazingly they survive and the bond between the two grow.   Add Danielle the vampire to this mix and sparks fly as well as Wolf fur.


I really enjoyed book 2!  It seemed a much smoother read as if the Author was really in his own groove. Question for Mr. Hundley were is book 3?  I need my fix please!  This series really is a fantastic read, I really hop more readers give this series a looksie, you won't be disappointed.

5 STARS
Patches

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)