4/27/13

Review of Bo & Reika (Wolf's Mate 5) by R.E. Butler

Bo & Reika (Wolf's Mate #5) by R.E. Butler
As a child, she-wolf healer Reika Snow was promised as a mate to three were-lynxes to prevent a war between her pack and the lynx clan. Or watch her baby brother die. The lynx are the scourge of the earth weres with no principles.  As her days of freedom come to an end she trys going into a sort of witness protection, when her would be saviors are put down she runs to save herself from the worst possible fate there ever was. 

Bo was injured at age 14 and his leg never healed properly.  The everyday pain is almost more then he can take.  He doesn't want a truemate as he thinks he can never protect her and then there is the scars on his leg, the endless days and nights of never ending pain.   When he saves a wolve from 3 lynxes he finds his truemate.  He will get rid of them then set her free of him.  Not happening,  Reika has other ideas and as a healer she will heal him in mind and body or die trying. 



This story was so out there.  The beginning starts off gripping and then never stops.   I really enjoyed this story.  I read it back to back!  When I read a book I like to think hmm how would I have written it just a little bit different , well not so with this book.  It was right on with enough of everything and more of on edge, page turning,  that I read it in one sitting and then again!  I have a few in this series as my favorite books and this is one of them.

5 STARS
Patches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)