4/20/13

Review of Good Enough to Share by Zara Stoneley

Good Enough to Share

Holly has come to stay with old friends after divorcing her husband because of his no good cheating ways.  Best friend Sophie decides that what Holly really needs to unwind is to get laid.  Just so happens that she knows that Dane is also in need of some no strings attached, let down you hair and scream your throat dry from the orgasms/sex. It helps that he's hot and Holly already has her eye on him. What she didn't plan on was Charlie,  Holly's happy go lucky room mate and long time friend also wanting the same.  It's a good thing that Charlie and Dane are already friends and while they had not planned on sharing, they are able.

Of all of the menage stories I have read in a long time, this one has to have the most believable outcomes. To offset it though, there is an amusing story about a family Christmas that involves the near demise of a house involving a family hamster in a hamster ball via vacuum and a dog and a turkey!


4 out of five stars for this book.  Very adult content for this modern day menage.  Good starter book, Possibly one of two, could there be a book for Sophie???

Jamie K

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for reviewing Jamie - I'm so glad you enjoyed the story! And, yes, there is a book for Sophie called 'Good Enough to Trust' which has just been released :-)
    Charlie and Dane's stories will follow! Thanks again, Zara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cool!! This is a good book and I hope everybody checks it out! I really look forward to seeing Sophie again. I'll check her out as soon as I finish my final exam in statastics coming up this week

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)