4/25/13

Review of Beautiful Sins by Jennifer Hampton

   Beautiful Sins: Leigha Lowery from The Thaneaddus Chronicles by Jennifer Hampton is about a sophomore girl in the near future of  2026. A future when Russia and America fight and America is split in two, the East Coast and the Dark Coast. The East Coast, the dwelling of our young heroine, is constantly bombarded with terrorist attacks. Leigha, the protagonist of the story, is appalled at the idea of moving to the Dark Coast, a place she can never come back from, with Patricia, her mother, and her mother's "love at first sight" fiancee, Randy. The Dark Coast is deprived of the beautiful star known as the Sun and is a place shrouded in the shadows of the many urban legends we have heard today. Could the darkness be some paranormal phenomenon? Can the "urban legends" be true?


            OMG! I love, love, love this book! I deem this book worthy of a 4.5 stars out of five stars. The 4.5 stars is for the amazing story line and the awesome heroine. The remaining half is because there were many repeated words. One that I can think of is "perturbed." Overall, I thought the book was very well done and I absolutely cannot wait for the next one. I will be following this series with as much gusto as a "Belieber" follows Beiber. I can't wait until I get my hands on the next book.

                          - Kris Myslin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)