7/14/15

Review of The House of Cupcakes by A.R. ALAN

The House of Cupcakes
by A.R. ALAN

Three middle-aged women try to invigorate their husbands by feeding them cupcakes laced with sex-enhancing drugs. When the drugs run out and they can't get anymore, the zany women plan a daring heist that changes their lives forever.

okay I know this book is for the older group. but still I loved it!! I was laughing my butt off. also was emotional as well. 3 best friends do everything thing together from easy to the hard time. one of them(laughing right now) good lord making cupcakes for their husband's sex drive's!!! one husband who has Alzheimer Disease and having her pain in the but stepson trying to take him from her and  other two friends oh boy is all i can say!! you have to read this you get kick out of it!!

REVIEWER 
OLIVIA R.
5 star's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)