4/3/15

Review of Beyond Belief by Helen Smith

Beyond Belief
Helen Smith

the British Female Super Sleuth is back and better than ever :)
Emily Castles is a 26 year old that wants to be a future crimes investigator. She was ask to investigate a suspicious death. . . but the kicker is the death has not happened yet. A self professed psychic, Perspicacious Peg, had a premonition that the police won't take serious. Emily is asked to attend a conference, one where philosophers, psychologist, anthropologist, ethicist and theologians all attend. They discuss the nature of beliefs. Someone will die in Torquay this weekend, someone will be seen drowning in the sea.

Edmund Zenon will also be in Torquay this weekend. He is offering an award to prove the existence of the paranormal. Many will put the paranormal to the test. Who will be the winner, will there be a death . . . will Emily find the answers she needs or will she herself be a target ???

Another wonderful read by the Ms. Helen Smith ! I can never get enough of Emily and her wonderful adventures. Helen goes over and beyond with her fun loving characters. This story did not disappoint ! Each character was fun loving and so colorful ! My favorite by far are the three psychic dachshunds ! ! ! This novel is packed with laughs and yet a did find myself shedding a tear. Its a cozy, super sleuth novel at its best. Great job Helen ! Can't wait to read more of Emily's adventures :)

5 cozy stars :)
Wende

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this wonderful review, Wende & Julie. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)