3/15/13

Review of The Twelve Dancing Zombie-Killing Princesses by Cate Masters‏



The Twelve Dancing Zombie-Killing Princesses 

This is a short book about Will, who returns to City from war wants to become a zombie fighter, on his way home he encounters the 12 adopted daughters of the city's mayor who appear to have some plans of their own ...


The book is enjoyable although for me I would have liked more detail in places.  Of the 12 girls you only properly get to know Zoe and Meilin who are both wonderfully strong characters, very bright and capable and not at all fond of been treated as mere girls much to Will and their fathers discomfort.  Will is quite sweet but is also a hardened soldier and his main motivation is to help his mother. I found it easy to slip into the authors world and also liked the way she humanised the zombies even if they are the bad guys!

I would give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

Petra

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's on Goodreads now: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17662645-the-twelve-dancing-zombie-killing-princesses

      Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the great review! Much appreciated.
    Oops, thought it was there. I'll add it and let you know - thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)