GR Holton Biography and more!
On a warm summer morning in 1962, G. R. Holton is born in a little town in Massachusetts. I am the second eldest in a family of eight children. I have five sisters and two brothers. I am happily married and living in eastern Tennessee. I was 23 years old when I was first diagnosed with having Bipolar Disorder. I was told that I could no longer work. But in 1999, I met my soul mate, Charlotte. She brought me to know Christ and life started looking up. In 2010 I took an interest in computer games to pass the time, and then one day I made a friend, Marlene Milton, on one of those online games with chat. She was also a Christian and her husband was a Movie Director. We became great friends and after a few weeks of talking, I met her husband, Derek Milton online and we hit it off quickly. He gave me a couple of his screenplays to read and I was hooked. I knew at that point I wanted to try writing. Derek was right there to help me.
One night, after days of not being able to come up with a story to write, I had a dream of three teens on another planet and in a cave. This was it; I knew what had to be done. I sat down at the computer and over the course of three months I had written my first science fiction novella, “Soleri” which won the 2010 Best Science Fiction from Booksandauthors.net. I knew I couldn’t stop there, so I continued writing and “Guardians Alliance” was born. I have also published a children’s picture book called, “Squazles” about not judging others and did the book design for Cameron Titus’s “A to Z book: A Habitat for Humanity Project”. My horror/paranormal novel, “Deep Screams”, has won the BooksandAuthors.net’s Best Science Fiction for 2011. I have also won TheAuthorsShow.com’s “50 Best Writers You Should be Reading for 2011”. My latest work, "Dragon's Bow", is a fantasy about good and evil. The next release is the second edition of “Guardian’s Alliance”. My latest is a collaboration novel and screenplay with Producer MarlenMendoza called, “The Mob”, a 1930s tale of a woman’s revenge for the death of her father.
In my other life, I have taken on writing screenplays which have done for three of my books, “Deep Screams, Dragon’s Bow, and Teleported (based on Soleri)” all have been optioned for movies by Gilt Entertainment. I have also written an additional screenplay with Marlene Mendoza based on the novel, “The Galaxy Watch: A Galacteran Legacy” that is owned by Gilt Entertainment. The latest screenplay is a collaboration with Marlene Mendoza called, "The Mob".
All of my works can be found at all the internet book sites.
All of my works are available by going to that book page on this site and select the type you would like and it will bring you right there.
- ► 2014 (281)
- Review of Raven Bound by Karli Rush
- Review of Daylight by Karli Rush
- Review of Birthday Bash by Kelli Scott
- Review of The Good Fight by Andrew Grey
- More with Shandra Miller
- Review of An Isolated Range by Andrew Grey
- Review of Shamless by Cheryl Douglas
- Review of Claiming Their Racy Sub by Tara Rose
- Review of Lethal Obsession by Shandra Miller
- GR Holton Biography and more!
- Review of Love Comes Silently By Andrew Grey
- More with Andrew Grey
- Review of The Bucket List by Annie Oakfield
- Interview with Shandra Miller
- Interview of Andrew Grey
- Interview of G.R. Holton
- Review of Stone Cold Charade by Kathleen Royce
- Review of More Than Friends by Monique DeVere
- Review of Kiss of the Phantom by Julie Leto
- Review of the Billionaires Bargain by Sam Crescent...
- Review of Forbidden by Amber Maynard
- Review of Winning Her Racy Heart by Tara Rose
- Review of Jackie and her Loose Talk by Jorja Lovet...
- Review of Dark Matter by S.W. Ahmed
- Review of The Martian By Andy Weir and R.C Bray
- Review of Crazy Love by Nicola Marsh
- Review of The Reluctant Slave by Don Abdul
- Review of Cupid and Penelope by VS Nelson
- Review of Bend to His Will by Sam Crescent
- Review of Tinker's Plague by Stephen B Pearl
- Review of Time to Play by Sam Crescent
- Review of Breaking The Nexus by Lindsay Avalon
- Review of Too Devious to Tame (The Giovanni Clan) ...
- Review of Kades Dark Embrace by Kym Grosso
- Review of Learning to Soar by Bebe Balocca
- Review of Valley of Death by William Bebb
- Review of Crimson by Nickie Asher
- Review of Blood Judgement by Nickie Asher
- Review of Crescent Bound by Karli Rush
- Review of Vanilla Free Christmas by Lila Shaw
- Review of William by Sam Crescent
- Review of Robert by Sam Crescent
- Review of Just Friends by Sam Crescent
- Review of Jeremy's Kiss by Less Thompson
- Review of Checkmate by Don Abdul
- Review of death is a Bitch by Cate Masters
- Excerpt and more with Cate Masters
- Review of The Twelve Dancing Zombie-Killing Prince...
- Interview with Cate Masters
- Excerpts/links and more from Ashlynne Laynne
- Interview from Ashlynne Laynne
- Review of Ice Gods by Helen Scott Taylor
- Review of The King of Winter By Andy Monk
- Review of Sara's Promise by Deanna Lynn Sletten
- Carrie Ann Ryan Her Lucky Love!! Brayden's story!
- Review of Her Lucky Love by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Review of The Book of Paul by Richard Long
- Review of A Bead of Blood by R.E. Butler
- Review of A Bond of Brothers by RE Butler
- Review of Arcadia's Gift by Jesi Lea Ryan
- Review for Ye Olde Idea Shoppe by Roberto Scarlat...
- This week of JBR!!
- Review of Reign of Blood by Alexia Purdy
- Review of Ever Fire By Alexia Purdy
- Review of The 5th Step By Bill Wetterman
- Don Abdul links/excerpt
- Review of the Hereafter by Joya Fields
- Review of Before the Moon Rises (Ritter Werewolves...
- Excerpt of The Fifth Step By Bill Wetterman
- Alexia Purdy Excerpts and info!
- Review of Ever Shade by Alexia Purdy
- Review of The Gemstone by Sarena and Sasha Nanua
- Interview with Don Abdul
- Interview with Bill Wetterman
- Interview with Alexia Purdy
- Review of Cursed by Georgina Hannan
- Review of A Night of Secrets by Lori Brighton
- Review of Before True Light by Sarah Buchynski
- Review of Velvet Dawn by Mina J. Moore
- Review of A Vampires's Touch by Mina J. Moore
- Excerpts for Margaret Millmore Plus 2 reviews
- J.A. Dennam Info and excerpt!
- Review of Truth and Humility by J.A. Dennam
- ▼ March (83)