3/17/13

Review of Crimson by Nickie Asher

Crimson by Nickie Asher

Alex Connor is a PI but life is about to change for the better, well maybe.   He is violently changed into a Vampire.  He never even knew there were vampires.  Now he is seeing a friend he thought was dead and oh that friend hates him with a passion.  Of course there is a reason every nut job has a reason!  Enter Alex's sire with the reason he was turned. There is a Mystic Relic that must not fall into the Warlocks hands or humanity will suffer.  Alex also has a once sided love affair with a woman that the Warlock wants.
Alex's life is now more screwed up then before. A hunter wants him dead and will kill everyone around Alex.
Enter a new woman and her brother who is a Police Officer it really gets deep now. Alex now needs to accept what he is if he is to stop the Warlock and the Hunter.


This book was fun.  I could not believe anyone can be that brain challenged as Alex was.  I didnt' know whether to pity him or wait for the Hunter to get him, I was cheering for the Hunter.  I'm not saying this book was bad, it was great,  I just choose to root for the bad guys.  This was a very action oriented book , well thought out and executed fantastically.

5 STARS
Patches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)