11/30/12

Rebecca Royce Book 3 Wolf Reborn

Wolf  Reborn

Faith Anderson has to save as many man made wolves as she humanly can.  She is in the right spot at the right time.  With magic heavily in the air, she finds she is a wolf shifter.  Off to Westervelt Wolves Island, she runs security for the pack.  With so no mate on this Island, she continues to live her life as a new member to the pack.

Theo Westervelt is no longer living with the pack.  He is not safe to anyone after that Demon threw acid on his face, scaring him and now taking residence in his mind.  As Theo is running for his life, he goes over a waterfall.  Faith pulls him out of the water to discover, he is her mate.  Theo refuses, because of  the demon taking residence in his mind. Faith isn't about to let a demon stop her from claiming her mate.


Book 3
First let me say this is not a stand alone book.
I really enjoyed this book!  Faith has been through hell and back. Yet she remains such a strong woman in her own right. Theo 's predicament really gets you. These 2 must not only fight the traitors to the pack and the man made wolves but demons as well. They have to work together to get a special paper back or their lives are forfeit to the demons. Page turning so fast to see what's next had me reading this as fast as I could.  Then I wanted to read it again! This is a great book in this wonderful series!

Patches
4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)