11/18/12

AJ Myers Winners & What Starts Tomorrow??

First I want to thank all of you for making the AJ Myer event a great success! Almost 1500 views, over 400 entries, and 14 new followers in just 3 days!!  It is by far the best event so far. Than You AJ Myer for writing a great book I wish the continued success of your work. I will be posting a review on the site soon.
Kimberly -$25 GC
Christna- ebook
Stacy- ebook
Steph- ebook
Vicky- Thermal
Marlene- Thermal
Lashawn- mug
Amanda-mug

Congrates ladies!!  I have already sent you an e-mail. AJ or someone representing her will contact you for your winnings.

Starting Tomorrow, Musa Publishing is having an event on Julies Book Review. They have sent me 5 authors to feature. So 5 Authors = 5 ebooks to giveaway, 5 interviews & 5 excerpts!! I am hoping for another great event!! Hopefully I will see you all there.

Thanks Again
Julie Ramsey

4 comments:

  1. Congrat's to the winners!!
    A.j. Myer's Please keep writing , You are very talented, I very much enjoyed your 1st book Something Witchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I won!!! Thanks so much, Julie. And thanks, AJ for such a great book. I've almost finished reading Something Witchy, and I'm getting to be like Ember now . . . a bit crabby because I keep getting interrupted. I am so enjoying your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! not only did I get a great book to read (almost finished) a great new author to follow and a great blog where I can check out other new books and authors but a thermal mug too. All around win-win situation!

    Just wish I could figure out how to post here properly. If I try to use my Google account it wants me to start my own blog. No clue what I'm doing here.

    Vickeym@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU!!!!
    Can't believe I won something!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)