11/16/12

Jess Michaels review of For Desire Alone

  For Desire Alone


This books premise is of a Mistress in the 1800 hundreds who is a paid mistress.  Her Current protector as they are called  dies and leaves her with a pittance.  She musty now go and find another Protector..  Yet her protectors best friend who has secretly desired her, steps in and offers her a  pleasure relationship until she finds another protector.  He falls in love with her yet feels that do to his upbringing he does not now what love is.  It is up to Judith to show him what love is through many sexual encounters.  Yet the Attack on Judith from John's past thrust them into a marriage that neither are prepared for.

This book lays the storyline down and with holds back to leave the reader with wanting more.  The beginning is full of great sexual scenes yet is slow going, I really had to work to get through the storyline.  Half way through the book it finally picked up and let the ride begin, I found myself really wanting to read this book.  I am so glad I got the chance to read this book.  You will also.


 By Patches
 4 stars

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)