11/8/12

Bebe Balocca review - Ghost on Two Wheels

Ghost on Two Wheels


Ivy and Michael are in love. Not just kid love or infatuation but gut wrenching, lust filled, life altering, life mates.  The one person you are meant to be with. This is the type of love the two shared. So on there way to get a tattoo, the unthinkable happens. Riding Chief, Michael's motorcycle, they are in an accident. Both are throw form the cycle but Ivy gets up and walks to a lifeless Michael. At home she is consumed with grief. No amount of family or friends visiting can help with her grief. When she sits outside on the swing and sees a dark shadow, she wonders who it is. The shadow walks toward her and sits on the swing. She reaches out to touch the shadow and it gets up and quickly walks into the house. She knows she has just felt Michael. Can she really be seeing Michael? Sitting at the dinner table wiht a cup of joe. Here he sits the man she has loved with every fiber of her being. She knows that she has to try to see if she can talk, feel or communicate with the man of her life.


I had been wanting to read this one since it was featured on my site on Halloween. I sat down to read it and even though it was short, was an OH MY GOSH read. Bebe tells you about the love these 2 share but you also believe it.You feel the love and because of it you also feel the grief they share as well. I was bawling my eyes out as Ivy is grieving and just wishing for Michael. I will not give away too much but all is not what it ever seems. I highly recommend this book. Don't let its short length turn you off.  This story is well worth the read. Bebe any review you want send it my way. Thanks for the great read.  Adults Only!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reviewing "A Ghost on Two Wheels," Julie - and I am just thrilled that you enjoyed it. I'll happily send you "Bubbles and Troubles" and "Learning to Soar" as soon as they are available. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)