11/23/12

Musa Event Come See What they are all about!!



First let me say thank you to Julie for hosting Musa Publishing and its Paranormal fiction authors. Musa strives to give their reader diversity in genres. From Regency Romance, to Sci fi to horror, there is a little something for everyone. Our Thalia imprint is for those readers who enjoy horror/fantasy/ paranormal. Things in these books aren’t always what they may first appear.

So if you have a taste for the unusual from short stories to epic novels come and see what Musa has for you.

Links to check out!

general info
http://musapublishing.blogspot.com/

for aspiring authors

http://musapublishing.blogspot.com/p/submissions.html

http://musapublishing.blogspot.com/p/contractroyalties.html


Musa Publishing


Come check out the giveaway to the right of the post!! 5 e books up for grabs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)