5/28/15

Review of Nathan by Lorraine Nelson

Nathan

The Hudson Ranch Book 4
by Lorraine Nelson


Amazon Synopsis:
Nate's job as an accountant is to get the Ranch's accounts in order and bring in new business, so he hires his neighbor, Cyndi Dillon, as his assistant. She’s efficient and capable and oh so desirable, but Nate doesn’t believe in mixing business with pleasure. 

Her job is everything she'd dreamed of and more, but she's harboring a secret that could jeopardize their working relationship. The one thing Cyndi hadn’t counted on was falling for the shy accountant. He’s drop-dead gorgeous and looks great in Levis, but wasn’t it just her luck to fall for a pretend cowboy when she'd grown up around the real thing? 

Someone doesn't want the boys to inherit their father’s ranch and will do anything to get what they want. When problems on the spread escalate, will personal safety get in the way of their future or does love really conquer all? 


Review:  Oh Man.  I was so torn.  I couldn't wait to read this book to finally see who is causing these men all this trouble but so upset to see the end of the series.  So now I am sad that it is over.  I want to be a part of this family.  Feel like I have been for the short time it took me to read all 4 books in the series.  I thought that this brother might be a little boring since he is an accountant but no, he is as alpha male as his brothers.  His and Cyndi's story had me just as enthralled as the others and I couldn't wait to discover the person who was so devious throughout the series.  SO... I say,  great book, awesome series and an amazing author  :)

5 of 5 stars
theresa f

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)