5/4/15

Caia Fox Day 2


Love Three Ways (The Complete Collection)


Title: Love Three Ways

Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RCFFFMO

Blurb
When 21-year old Gemma exchanged heartbreak and a bleak future in London for a new job working as an au pair for the Kennedy family in New York, she didn’t expect to experience a deeper love than she’d ever known or a side to her sexuality she hadn’t known existed.

But it was thrilling all the same. Thrilling and addictive.


 
Excerpt: 

“Why don’t we play a game?” Mrs. Kennedy said. 
 
“What did you have in mind, honey? Not one of your usual riotous games. You don’t want to shock poor Gemma. I’m sure she’s not drunk enough for that,” Mr. Kennedy said. “Or maybe, you’d like to see Mrs. Kennedy when she’s not behaving herself?”
 
 Gemma laughed. She had an idea that Mrs. Kennedy could be pretty outrageous from the past few days, and surprisingly in her drunken state was interested rather than embarrassed to see where this would lead. 
 
“What about the three wishes game, honey?” Mrs. Kennedy said. 
“Oh, and what three wishes do you have right now?” Mr. Kennedy asked her, with a sparkle in his eye. 
“For one, I’d like another drink because my glass is quite empty,” and she knocked back a good inch of brandy before passing the empty glass to her husband, with a giggle. Mr. Kennedy handed her a refill and topped up Gemma’s glass before she could protest. 

“Two, I’d like you to light the candles— it’s getting dark in here.” 
“Oh, I think, we can arrange that.” Mr. Kennedy got matches from the mantelpiece and lit a whole host of candles around the room, so it looked like a fairy grotto. Gemma was entranced by the flickering light. “There you go honey. Your wish is my command. What else would you like?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)