5/2/15

Review of 2113 by Melissa Bell

2113
by
Melissa  Bell

2113 ~ Originally released as part of the EROS - Indie Erotic Author Challenge 2015:1 
What would happen if the world's bee population was to be wiped out? 
Scientists estimate that the world's human population would have a life expectancy of approximately 100 years. 
Fact: in 2014 Scientists killed large populations of bees, amounts exceeded the hundreds of thousands by planting genetically modified crops. This is the basis for my Post Apocalyptic short story. 
This may be a short story, but it will have you wanting more.

This was way different from this authors normal books but it was well worth reading.  Good strong characters & a plot line to keep you reading.  I've read several books by this author & she never disappoints.  Can't wait to read more.

I rate this book 5 stars
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)