5/19/15

Review of Merman #2 by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff


Mermadman #2
Fight Love Die
by
Mimi Jean Pamfiloff


   Book 2 starts right were book 1 leaves off.  Liv was suppose to be safe, home with her family. Roen didn't take Shane into account though. Pulled back into the fold, Liv now has more than herself to worry about. Roen and Liv's problems and sexual tensions only get worse as book 2 unfolds. The island has plans for both of them. The island may be even more than anyone knows. But with power comes corruption. Liv and Roen's love grows with every encounter but so does the danger.

Book 2 does not disappoint, except to end to quickly. The problem I thes line between good and evil is very grey. Extreme circumstances sometimes call for extreme measures, but when is it too far, when is enough, enough. These are books that are not stand alone, so read them in order. It will be worth it. Awesome series so far. I am highly anticipating book 3.

5 stars
Julie Ramsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)