5/6/15

Caia Fox Day 4



 

Title: On Fire

Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WD93T68

Blurb:
After a near disaster in our kitchen caused by my carelessness, regular punishment wasn’t enough to reassure Tom, my husband, I would remember to keep myself safe. He knew I liked that kind of discipline far too much.

This punishment had to be something I wouldn’t forget and who better to help than the firefighter next door who had put out the fire?

Excerpt:  


“I'm still trying to decide what will make Janie remember never to leave a pan on the stove,” Tom said.

I wanted him to shut up, but he was in full flow. We had knocked back quite a lot of wine, but even so I wasn't relaxed enough for him to talk about what he was going to do to me. But he went on. “Some kind of punishment, she'll not forget.”

“Punishment?” Eve said, her eyebrows raised. “You mean like taking away her credit card or something. That would be the worst punishment. No...you don't mean... spanking her do you?”

“Well,” Tom said and hesitated. I wondered what he was going to say to that. My heart was in my mouth. Surely he wasn't going to tell them was he? “Normally, she might get a little light spanking for bad behavior. It's just what we do. But this was a bit beyond that I think, don't you?”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)