2/18/13

Review of Hot On Her Trail By Sable Hunter

Hot On Her Trail (Hell Yeah II)
        by Sable Hunter
 
  Jacob has been feeling like he is ready for a change in his life.  Ready to settle down and have a wife and 
family.  But the women he has dated don't seem to fit what he wants.  Until he walks into his barn and finds
the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.  He wants nothing more than to make her, his.  Forever.  If he 
could just convince her  Jessie's hope is that this man is kind and will not try to force her to have an abortion or try to take her baby from her.  And she knows that what she has to tell him will be a lot to take in.  It's a complicated thing to explain  because 1. They have never met and 2. Jessie is a virgin and 3. She is pregnant with his child.

Review:   This is a great book.  I really enjoy the author.  I have read other books by her and am never disappointed. This was a great story with a lot of feeling and excitement within and outside the sexy scenes.  And there was plenty of sexy scenes.  There was suspense and drama that made me not want to put the book down.  This is book 2 of an erotic romance series about the McCoy Brothers.  And in this book the author gives us a glimpse of the other brothers and some of the women in their lives without taking away from the story of Jessie and Jacob.  And even though it is part of a series, the book can be read without feeling like you missed something in the first book.  I loved it and recommend it
to one and all.

Theresa F

5 of 5 stars


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)