2/2/13

Review of Dirty Little Secrets by Julie Leto

Dirty Little Secrets
By Julie Leto



   Marisela is a tough, take no prisoners kind of girl.  She has had a lot of different jobs through her life so far but none that seem to fit who she really is.  And she just lost the best paying job she has had.  Her next order of business is to stop her ex, Frankie, from jumping bail and she knows just the way to do it.  Once she has him secure, she just wants to relax and get some sleep.  But someone out there has other plans for Marisela.  It seems that Frankie has given her name to some organization that he has worked for in the past and she suddenly finds herself in one troubling situation after another.  The only question on her mind now is.... what has Frankie gotten her into.



   This is book one in a series.  It was a fast paced, action packed book that I really enjoyed.  It is a sexy suspense that kept me interested throughout the entire book.  The characters were interesting and drew me into their story line.  I  enjoyed the story and the characters' relationships to each other and the way they dealt with one another.  Made me eager  to read the other books in the series.  Can't wait to see what happens with Marisela next.

Theresa F

5 of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)