2/2/13

Review of Blurred Expectations by Carrie Ann Ryan

Blurred Expectations

The Redwood pack, has the trinity bond. 3 people joined with love, a werewolf, witch and a demon. Reed, a werewolf, Hannah the witch and Josh a demon and ex military. All the other bounded pairs  in the pack, have been getting pregnant and having babies. Hannah after a attack in a earlier book lost a child and is grieving but also wondering why she can't get pregnant again. It should be easy with 2 willing men. It is starting to affect all of their confidence. Hannah is starting to doubt herself and life in general and is starting to think maybe something is wrong with her. The guys want to help but don't necessarily know how. So they shower her with affection. As things escalate between them, they are attacked again but it is someone from Josh's past. Now with one of them in mortal danger, will the trinity bond be saved or broken forever?

Although this was a novella, it is still one of my favorite books. I love this trio. All couples go through trials and tribulations and this trio is no different. Infertility is something I personally have dealt with and I so identify with Hannah and her feeling of being broken or her envy of everyone around her. It never fails when you are trying to have a baby, all of your friends and family get pregnant around you. Loved the book and LOVE this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)