2/12/13

Review A Curve of the Claw By R.E. Butler

A Curve of Claw (Wiccan-Were-Bear #1)
R.E. Butler

Natural born wicca Elizabeth Xavier likes her life just the way it is. She has 7 men (Ceremony Guards) at her disposal, for her ceremonies and for her bed.
  Her life is fantastic. So she thinks.

Her grandmother lets her know she must do a collaring ceremony with the WereBears to keep peace and unify the  the Coven.  She wants nothing to do with permanent!  She realises that she must do this,  she will just explain to the WereBear that he can be part of her men,  But that is all. 

The Were Bears are more than Elizabeth could have prepared for.  They take the Collaring very serious and the woman they are collared to becomes more than just a woman to guard.  Too bad no one tells Elizabeth this  until right before the Collaring Ceremony. What ensues is Hotttttttttt.

I grabbed this book when it was Free.  I am so very glad I did, heck now that I read it I would have paid for it. I had never heard of this Author before.  I was missing soo much.
R.E. Butler  dangles this free book and then hooks you, line and sinker!!!!

I don't want to give away the surprises, this fantastic book has throughout it.  Just believe me this book is Frigging Hot.  If M/F/M bothers you , I mean makes you hot then this book is sooo for you.  The story line is awesome and has just the right amount of twist and turns to keep the reader page turning and not wanting to put it down , I will say I read the whole book in 1 sitting, I could not put it down for more then a few min.'s at a time, that was so hard even. 
This book has everything a Paranormal/Erotica  could ever ask for.
Whatever you are doing STOP go and get this book NOW!  I promise you a very sweet hot treat! 
R.E. Butler is one of my Favorite Authors Now.  She will be yours also!

5 STARS
Patches

1 comment:

  1. let me know when it goes on Goodreads and i will post the review there!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)