2/5/13

Review of Beautiful Monster by Jared S. Anderson and Mimi A. Williams

Title - Beautiful Monster

This book was right up my alley ! ! I love serial killer novels and this one did not disappoint ! ! ! Breanna Carlson is soon to be graduating from college and working at a job she loves at Children's Haven as a social worker. She thought she had the perfect job, roommate, boyfriend and just life in general. That was until Trey, her boyfriend decides he needs more than Breanna can offer. Heartbroken and insecure Breanna falls for Sterling Bronson who is the man of her dreams. He sweeps her off her feet, wining and dining her she falls head over heels. . . . until she awakens in basement, naked and chained to a pole. . . . the man of her dreams becomes her worst nightmare. You will fall into the mind of a sexual predator who loves to play the cat and mouse game!

This book will stay with you for a few days ! It showed me that you can never be to careful in trusting anyone! I for sure want to lock my daughters away. This was an awesome psychological thriller.

Review by - Wende Sheets
Stars - 5 ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)