6/18/15

Review of Schism by Clabe Polk

Schism (A detective Mike Eiser Novel) #3
Clabe Polk


Raven's claw is moving guns into Atlanta and other major cities. When the AFT caught one member,  Mad Dog was made a deal. . . He helps the ATF get the "Claws" and he will spend no prison time . . . if he fails he will be seeing the inside of a 4'x4' cell block for some time.
The "default" president smelled a rat and is on to Mad Dog. He knows Mad Dog will be taking them all out in a short amount of time. He ships him off the "boondocks". They feel he will be no good to the ATF there.

Mad Dog is making tracks to getting new members, no what the age, no matter what the cost. When Mad Dog picks the wrong to boys to join his gang things go array. . . . .

Kat a single mom has been dealt a rough hand, she knows what the future will be if her boys end up in the wrong hands. She will do everything in her power to keep her boys safe. There is no bond greater than your children and there is no line you will not cross to keep them safe. The question is what line will she have to cross ??

Schism is full of stone cold gang terror at its finest !! The novel will not let you down. I read this before I realized it was a book 3 and did not seem lost at all. I will warn you this novel is full of gang "lingo" I followed thru the novel just fine. I felt it added character to the novel. Very good read  :)

5 stars
Wende 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)