3/30/15

Review of Wolves Within By Shivon Sudesh

Review of Wolves Within
By Shivon Sudesh

Throughout her eighteen years, Sathi has carried
the burden of her grief and guilt over the death
of her own mother while giving birth to her. But
then she starts investigating – and unearths
hidden documents that suggest her mother did
not die in childbirth, after all. This shocking
discovery sends Sathi to India, the land of her
forefathers, on a trail which opens up a world of
intrigue she had no idea existed. What secrets are
her family keeping from her? What is she to
make of the charming but infuriating Zakiy, who
is not quite the simple young man he claims to
be? And what really happened to her beloved
Amma?

Wolves Within is a great title I must add first and foremost! I went into this story with
excitement and I must admit that it made me feel a wealth of emotions as I read the main
characters were flawed and human. It shows that the human experience is universal and we
must face the challenges presented to us daily with strength and courageousness. I am glad
that I read this title it was a real pleasure.

4 Stars

Antwan Floyd Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)