3/25/15

Annie Brown

Information on Who I Be
Blurb:
When most people look into a mirror, what they see is unsatisfactory—an image tainted by
society’s dictates of how we are supposed to look. We were made in the image of God, so why do we
waste time and energy remaking ourselves to please others? Scripture has declared that we were
wonderfully and fearfully made, but we would rather conform to society’s image rather than be
transformed into the image that God wants us to be. In the process, many of us lose ourselves and
become someone we do not recognize. Who I Be is a call to action.
Full Name: Annie Clara Brown

Who I Be

Book Title: Who I Be ISBN# 978-1-4327-9513-9

Social Sites:
https://twitter/annieclara2002
www.outskirtspress.com/whoibe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkRxA16s61o
www.anniecbrown.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Annie-C-Brown-Author/148527015289050

About this author
My name is Annie Clara Brown. My skills and areas of expertise include providing emotional support and grief support to patients and their families. My professional title is Medical Social Worker at Lakeside Hospice, Inc. in Pell City Alabama, where one of my qualifications is individualized psycho-social care for each family. I received my Masters in Social Work from the University of Alabama with a Concentration in children, adolescents, and families. My interests include working with veterans who suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD) and Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) as well as being an avid reader. I am passionate about serving my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and my church (Joyful Noise AOH Church of God in Sylacauga, Alabama) where I serve as a licensed minister and secretary under Bishop Johnnie L. Woods Jr. I am definitely family oriented and enjoy spending quality time with my children, grandchildren and great-grand child.  

2 comments:

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)