3/9/15

Review of Chosen by Jennifer Ortiz

Chosen 
by 
Jennifer Ortiz
 
Chosen by Jennifer Ortiz is a sexy and thrilling New Adult paranormal romance that instantly draws the reader in as it tells the story of demon hunter Cal Reynolds. Cal has always been the best at what he does; hunting demons and protecting the human world. Though he may be great at what he does, Cal is struggling with the relationships in his life including with those with his estranged friend Gabby and his father Steven. Ortiz does a nice job of creating riveting tension that is fueled by attraction between Gabby and Cal as they struggle to get along. As Cal struggles to reconnect with Gabby and be hunter, he is revealed to be Chosen. This added pressure causes even more of a struggle between Cal and his father.
 
Chosen is the first book within a trilogy. From what I have seen, it is set to be a thrilling and edgy series that will bring the readers back for more. I really enjoyed the relationships Cal struggles to keep as a evil demon threatens to cause destruction all around if Cal can't stop her. I highly recommend you check out this book if you are looking for a good romance along side some thrilling action. You will most definitely love this book if you give it a chance and that is why I am giving it five stars. 

Elianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)