3/6/15

Review of (Un)Sound Mind by Richard Amico

(Un)Sound Mind
Richard Amico

Franklin is having disturbing nightmares, not sure where and if his dreams end or doesn't. His dreams are very realistic and troubling. After a few sleepless nights he seeks the help of clinical psychologist, Dr. Ruth Klein. These dreams of Franklins, are more like "visions". What Franklin is seeing soon becomes his nightmare.  Again, the question is . . . "a dream or premonitions" ???

WOW . . . . what a wonderful read  ! !! This was a psychological thriller at its best! I totally could not put this down. Every character was well written and easy to see in your mind. You for sure take the roller coaster ride on this one! Just when you think you might have it figured out, the author takes you on another ride. Its one of those page turners that you don't want to say to much about due to giving away the thrill of the book :) I hope to read more by this author :)

5 thrilling stars
Wende

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)