3/28/15

Bernard Foong



Synopsis: A Harem Boy Saga; A Memoir. Book 1 - INITIATION.
This provocative story is about a young man who was initiated into a
clandestine sexual society. He was spirited to the Middle East, from his UK
boarding school. He attended the Bahriji School (Oasis,) in The United
Arab Emirates in preparation for serving in Harems for the wealthy and
elite.
It is also a love story between the young man and his ‘Valet’ who served as
his chaperone and mentor during the boy’s Harem service.

Author’s Note:
I had a privileged and unique upbringing in Malaysia. Following in my
brothers' footsteps, I was sent to an exclusive boarding school in England.
It is there that I was inducted into a clandestine organization, E.R.O.S. The
Enlightened Royal Oracle Society. For four years, unbeknownst to my
family, I was willingly and happily part of a Harem.
My story has been kept under wraps for close to 45 years. The correct
moment has arrived for me to make known my unique education.

young@aharemboysaga.com
www.aharemboysaga.com

Author’s Bio
Young alias Bernard Foong is, first and foremost, a sensitivist. He finds nuance in
everything. To experience the world he inhabits is an adventure which is mystical,
childlike and refreshing. He has a rare ability to create beauty in a unique
fashion. His palettes have been material, paint, words and human experiences.
By Christine Maynard (screenwriter and novelist).

2 comments:

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)