3/31/15

Review of Light a Candle for the Beast Echo Shea


Light a Candle for the Beast

Echo Shea
4 stars
 
Light a Candle for the Beast is a haunting, short story about the need to be able to forgive before it destroys you and, perhaps, those you love.  There is a Beauty and Beast spin that makes the story een more appearling.  It touched on so many emotions:  forgiveness, love, abuse, punishment...
It made me wonder - who is hurt most when we withhold forgiveness?  Us or the person we are trying to punish.
 
Best Regards,
Teresa S

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)