4/24/14

Review of Destiny's Fate by Melissa Bell

Destiny's Fate
by
Melissa Bell

Even Destiny is not immune to the manipulation of the Universe, who just happens to be his mother. Will Destiny finally see his fate in the eyes of Zandra? With the energy sizzling between the sheets, until reality reclaims Zandra.

Destiny is blind unable to see outside his realm, he's bored, lonely and beginning to dread his duties. Until he discovers an unconscious woman on his couch. He has no idea where she came from or how she got there but he wants to keep her. What lengths is he willing to go to make that happen? Is he willing to enter her world? With his mother determined to have her way, the universe will become the story of what you see isn't always what you get.

Zandra wakes on a couch in the biggest library she has ever seen, she can't remember where she is, how she got there or even her own name. She is easily distracted by Destiny, the man of her dreams.

This is an amazing quick romance read with a lot of sexual content but also a plot that keeps you turning the pages til the very end.  I fell in love with the characters & can't help but wonder what happened to a couple of the other characters..hoping they get their stories told also. This is the first book I've read by this author, and I would definitely try more.
 
I rate this book 5 stars
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)