4/10/14

More with Brandy Walker


Hi, it’s Brandy again. I thought I would tell you a little about the Freefall series.

Freefall starts with Caught in the Moment, a story about second chances and righting a past wrong.




Laurel Kane is over her embarrassing high school crush on Quinton Ferris and even used the heartbreaking experience to get out from behind the lens of her camera. Ten years after graduation she is enjoying her dream job as a freelance photographer when her path crosses Quin again, only this time he’s the one hoping to catch more than a glimpse of her. He’s hoping she’ll forgive what a jerk he was and fall for the guy he is.

When I was writing Caught in the Moment, I reflected back on the tandem jump I did years ago. The eating area outside. The open hanger doors. Aircraft. Parachutes. Harnesses and rigging. Friendly, yet professional instructors. Their goal to ensure your safety, keep you calm but excited for what was coming next. There was a lot to take in and I’m sure I missed half of it. The experience left an impression though, one I wanted to bring to the series.

Fly Guy Next Door picks up around six months after Caught in the Moment.



Marlowe Scott is living the dream. She bought her first house, opened Whispers, a lingerie boutique, and is seeing her hot next-door neighbor Kegen Ferris. The only hang-up in this ideal life…she’s falling for Kegen harder and faster than she thought possible. She’s not sure that’s the best move she’s ever made.

I tried to put a little more information in Fly Guy about some of the skydiving process. I asked my friend who is tandem instructor qualified a ton of question. Like, length of instruction period to include getting geared up. Would an instructor have multiple tandem harnesses at the ready? What is the turn-around time from take off to landing? A little too much information on my end means the right amount of information for the reader.

I hope you’ll pick up Caught in the Moment if you haven’t already and grab Fly Guy Next Door. While I don’t feel you need to read the first book in order to understand the second book, I wouldn’t mind it at all if you read it.

Brandy Walker
Passionate, Breathtaking Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)