10/5/15

Reviw of If Dangerous Water by Jackie Mae

If....Dangerous Water
Jackie Mae

Alena's is young, the only child and still living at home. She will soon be out of college and joining the work force. The main focus in her life right now is deciding what job she wants. Alena has a special gift that was discovered at a young age and that is she see's people. Not just any people but spirits.
When she is out with a group of friends they talk Alena into getting her palm read, after much protest Alena agrees. When they walk into Psychic Orso's she soon regrets it and feels overwhelmed. She was told there would be "great tragedy in the future with a lot of sorrow. . . beware of the water".

Alena stopped living at the moment. She was afraid to go out and especially around water. When her boyfriend puts the pressure on Alena takes the steps to go out . . . . .

What another great "IF" novel ! !  ! ! My favorite line of the book "If" the one little word that can take you places or make you crazy ! " I fell in love with Alena and not being a fan of water I could relate. I did cheer this girl on with the ending ! Great read and yes you can not put it down till you finish it . . . then you want more  ! ! ! 

5 If stars
Wende

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)