10/14/15

Review of The Victim by Eric Matheny

The Victim
Eric Matheny

One bad decision can change your life in a blink of eye. . . . . . .

Anton Mackey has the life that most only dream of . Anton is a private attorney with a beautiful wife and cuddly little 9 month daughter. Life is good and he is paying bills. One day he is hired by a client that could easily end his so called happy life in a blink of eye. Passed secrets and ghost in his closets are soon to be flying for all to see. How will Anton deal with this client and the threats that could change his life forever ?? Will it be enough to free him ?

I LOVED this novel. . . there was not one dull moment as this story unfolds. Each character was well thought out and placed in just the right spot. Its one of those novels that you don't want to say to much due to giving away the story. Its full of twist and turns and one that you will not want to put down :) This is an author that I will be reading more of ! Great writing !

5 stars
Wende

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)