10/1/15

Review of Spiral of Need by Suzzanne Wright

Spiral of Need

Derren has a past with many dark places. Some of the friends he has made in Jail are some of his most trusted friends. Most of his friends have come from that time in his life. One such friend comes to him and asks for a favor. Go and take a girl away from a pack giving her trouble. Derren wonders what and why of the situation but would do just about anything for someone he calls friend. Even help a seer, who he could never fully trust.

Ally, a seer and hated by many and now hated by most of her pack needs out. A boyfriend whom she cared deeply for, has left her for his true mate. She would be happy for him if his mate didn't want her dead. So when a strange man, sent by her family, comes to take her away, she is ready and willing to get out of dodge.

Danger from both of their pasts will affect what happens to the Mercury Pack.

Another winner by Suzanne Wright. I love these wolves. I love Greta and all of Dom's cheesy lines. Always love visiting these characters who feel like old friends. The story was full of action on and off the bed and moved fast. Had a hard time setting it down.  I look forward to reading, these stories the minute they hit my kindle. Highly recommend this author and this series.

Julie Ramsey
5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)