7/14/13

Review of A look Back by M. Sembera


A Look Back By M. Sembera
Book review by Akisha Clark

Passion, goose bumps, desire and heartache; so is the feeling of your first love. The world is new and so is this expansive emotion, captivating your heart .  That's where the new read, "A Look Back" takes you. Meet Ren and Hert. Both are from torn,  tattered, similar lives. Both Hert and Ren are living in dysfunctional families. Both have abusive fathers. Ren hides her purple and blue bruises with longs sleeves. Hert is unable to hide his black eyes. Both have mothers who refused to stand up for their kids and against the violence. Can Hert and Ren make a house out of rubble?

This book stirred deep emotions of hope, possibility, and sadness from me. Everyone knows I love a true love story and this is it. I couldn’t help but read and read until I reached the cliffhanger at the end. Arrrggghhh….cliffhangers! A professional and well written nail biter. This book makes you look into your own flaws and wonder how it affects your love life.  I truly want to hold details so that you can experience this amazing book. Be prepared to fall in love with the characters in this book. I am first in line for the next chapter of this splendid love story.

Ms. Akisha Clark and my rating is 4 1/2 stars out of 5.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review my book! I truly appreciate it and I am glad you enjoyed it! M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)