7/9/13

Review of Take A Chance on Love By Christi Williams

Take A Chance On Love
Christi Williams


   Chancie de Leur is a widowed mom who is trying to balance the challenge of having a moody preteen 
son and growing her business.  When she meets highway patrol trooper Micah Taylor, the chemistry is 
instant and strong.   She doesn't have time to add a man to her life but she finds that that is exactly what 
she wants.  And soon she discovers that her son, Jamie is determined to break her and the law man apart. 
Micah can see the problems just waiting for them with such opposition from her son and wonders if a relation-ship with Chancie is worth dealing with this spoiled kid. 


Review:  A great book.  Chancie is written like many women in real life. The eternal optimist.  She 
believes that given time things will work out with both her business and her son.  And Micah seems to 
see things a little clearer.  Both these things are huge problems for Chancie.  And her son is the biggest 
problem.  I love how patient Micah is with Jamie.  Especially when a few times I wanted to reach through 
the pages and paddle Jamie myself.  It's a great story and easy read, so get a copy and enjoy  :)


Theresa f

5 of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)