5/31/13

Dec Pub 41 Soul Dreams by Desiree Holt

Soul Dreams
This book is about Nina Foster and Blake Massie, two people who have troublesome pasts which has made them very wary of relationships.  Tina owns a book store and Blake orders online but likes personal delivery so he can catch glimpses of Tina from an upstairs window.  The story tells of how they find their own happy ever afters.

I had some trouble categorising this book as it is slightly too sexy for a romance and not sexy enough for erotica and has a tiny smidgen of the supernatural.  The story is interesting and well written although I did feel it was the sequel to something and whilst you didn't need to have read what came before I do like to read things in order (OCD what can I say lol) All in all it is OK but contains several uses of an unfortunate word for  female genitalia, now whilst I am not a prude I really didn't feel this word belonged and it kind of put me off the whole book.

Overall I would give this 3 out of 5 stars rising to 3.5 if you are more amenable to certain words than I am!!

Petra
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)